I have been told in the past that me hosting a Spring Gathering may simply be an excuse for me to set a glorious spring tablescape. Perhaps they are correct. But who wouldn’t want any excuse to gather up all the prettiest flowers at the market, pop open a bottle of chilled Rose Champagne, and set the table with all your favorite spring tableware? I mean really.
Are you hosting this season but still unsure what items to add to your Easter or Mother’s Day brunch? Let me make things a bit easier for you – Here are a few of my favorite picks to make your spring gathering as easy as possible. Use this Spring Tableware round up to start fresh or to mix and match into your current spring tabletop collection.
And just for you! My Spring Entertaining Checklist. Download, print out and make your next gathering as enjoyable as a spring breeze.
- Taper Candles :: Don’t store your candles away after the winter, simply change out your colors for a fresh color that reflects the season.
- Hammered Gold Flatware :: The gold trend is here to stay. And there is no need to fight it any longer when flatware is available in chic hammered gold patterns.
- Spring Garden Dinnerware :: I can’t get enough of this fun garden inspired dinnerware featuring birds, bunnies and butterflies set on a pure white background. Perfect for Spring entertaining.
- Waterford Ice Bucket :: Can you ever have too many ice buckets? Clear crystal in the timeless Lismore pattern by Waterford compliments any table – chill some bubbly and celebrate!
- Fresh Pink Peonies :: I wait all year-long to see that first peony bud open up in the garden and it never disappoints. If you can’t grow your own peonies, spend a little extra for your spring gathering, I promise their pure perfectness will win you over.
- Rose Gold Champagne Saucer :: When I first saw these gold rimmed saucer champagne glasses I wondered where they had been all my life! Seriously.
- Artichoke Paper Cocktail Napkins :: I haven’t met a cocktail napkin I didn’t like. Put an artichoke on it and I will buy the entire shelf.
Still looking for more? Let’s chat about my seasonal home + event styling services!
Or learn more here about what home styling really is.