The 2017 Valspar Championship presented by BB&T, Tampa Bay’s PGA TOUR event, will be held March 6-12 on the Copperhead Course at Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, in Palm Harbor, Florida and nationally televised by NBC Sports and Golf Channel.
Keep reading to learn more about the 2017 Valspar Championship schedule highlights and to find out how you can win 2 (TWO) “Any Day” Tickets to the Valspar Championship.
Valspar Championship 2017 Event Highlights ::
Coming off a record year, the Valspar Championship, the “Most Colorful PGA TOUR Tournament in the World,” offers something to inspire every member of the family: fun outdoor activities, design inspiration, food truck rally, AskVal color selector, celebrity chef demonstrations, live music with Toby Keith, oh and don’t forget the world-renowned professional golf!
FOOD AT THE 2017 VALSPAR CHAMPIONSHIP::
- NEW! The Grape & Grain — A new wine and spirits venue open to all patrons located between the 9th and 10th holes of the Copperhead Course. Featuring both a delightful outdoor deck and air-conditioned interior seating, Grape & Grain features for purchase the offerings of William Hill Wines, Blue Chair Bay Rum, Crown Royal, Johnnie Walker, Bulleit Bourbon, Gordon’s Gin, Pelligroso Tequila and other fine spirits.
- NEW! Valspar Food Truck Rally, several new concession areas and a celebrity chef cooking demonstration by Ming Tsai (Friday and Saturday).
- NEW! For fans interested in meeting celebrity chef Ming Tsai, the host and executive producer of the public television cooking show SIMPLY MING, he will be hosting a cooking demonstration and meet & greet at 1pm on Friday and 10am on Saturday at the Grape & Grain.
DESIGN ACTIVITIES AT THE 2017 VALSPAR CHAMPIONSHIP::
Valspar Colors: Colors + Design Inspiration abound throughout the Copperhead Course!
- Valspar COLOR EXPERIENCE 18th green expo featuring 2017 Colors of the Year, DIY projects, Ask Val (new digital tool to assist guests in choosing colors), putting and fan photo booth.
- Valspar COLOR SPOTS fan relaxation seating areas near concessions, including the NEW Valspar Chameleon Cove, which includes a beach and relaxation zone with a 20-foot colossal chameleon structure made from sand.
MUSIC AT THE 2017 VALSPAR CHAMPIONSHIP::
Valspar LIVE! — a free concert by Toby Keith, superstar singer-songwriter, Saturday, March 11th for ticketed attendees on Saturday (concert will begin after the tournament concludes Saturday)
“Superstar singer-songwriter, Toby Keith, will perform in the third Valspar LIVE! event at the 2017 Valspar Championship presented by BB&T. His concert, on the Osprey Driving Range adjacent to the Copperhead Course at Innisbrook Resort, will be after the conclusion of play on Saturday, March 11 at approximately 6:30 p.m. and is free of charge to all Saturday tournament patrons.”
“From his first No. 1 smash “Should’ve Been A Cowboy” to his latest album 35 mph Town, Toby Keith has been one of the most consistent self-directed hit makers of his era. From one of his previous collections, Clancy’s Tavern, the lead single, “Made In America,” topped the charts as one of the fastest rising songs in a long line of chart burners from Keith’s pen. The second hit, “Red Solo Cup,” has become the most remarkable and commercially successful country single in recent memory with a viral video with more than 30 million views while having topped the top downloaded country songs charts.”
TICKETS: Kids 15 and under are admitted free to the tournament
MORE DETAILS: http://valsparchampionship.com/
Valspar is a global leader in the coatings industry providing customers with innovative, high quality products and value-added services. 11,000 employees worldwide deliver advanced coatings solutions with best-in-class appearance, performance, protection and sustainability to customers in more than 100 countries. Valspar offers a broad range of superior coatings products for the consumer market, and highly-engineered solutions for the construction, industrial, packaging and transportation markets. Founded in 1806, Valspar is headquartered in Minneapolis. For more information, visit www.valspar.com.
Valspar Championship 2017
Landing Page (Automatic)
SPECIAL EVENT NOTE :: Parking is NOT included in your “Any Day” ticket and MUST be pre-purchased.Parking passes must be pre-purchased for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Patrons may purchase Tuesday & Wednesday parking when arrive on-site.
See the full giveaway rules HERE.
Disclosure Statement ~ This is a post written by me on behalf of Valspar Championship, although I did not receive any monetary compensation, I did receive tickets to the Valspar Championship – and I LOVED IT, you will too!
Thank you for supporting the companies, clients + events that support my business.