One of the easiest and most impactful changes you can do to add curb appeal to your home is to refresh your entranceway with new paint and a few well placed accent pieces. When designing an entranceway, consider the style of your home, neighborhood and your own personal style.
Unsure where to start with your entranceway refresh?
Let’s explore designing a green and gray entranceway
A classic color combination yet certainly on trend.
If your home has a large porch add a small garden stool, garden planters spilling over with live flowers and a fun oversized doormat in a fun green pattern. If you are limited on space near your entranceway, consider new door hardware and the pop of a classic boxwood wreath to bring new energy.
Simply painting your front door in a fresh high gloss gray can add the wow factor and compliments from your neighbors!
Shop my favorites to design your own green and gray entranceway –
- Boxwood Wreath :: A classic addition to any doorway is a bright green boxwood wreath. If your entranceway sees lots of sunlight you might consider a this preserved version to hold up to the elements.
- Weathered Steel Lattice Planters :: I think every entranceway needs to have at least one planter filled with live seasonal plants, and a matching set is even better! These weathered steel planters coordinate with most home styles so not to worry about clashing styles.
- Benjamin Moore Paint Amherst Gray :: No matter how you spell it, gray or grey, is the currently the neutral of choice for many designers and home owners. Before you dive in test out a few paint samples to check how the light of day affects the color then go for it!
- Baldwin Classic Doorknocker :: Doorbells are so 2000. Allow guests to announce their arrival with a solid knock on the door with a classic door knocker in your choice of brushed silver or brass.
- Ceramic Chinese Dragon Green Garden Stool :: Whether you use a stool to put on your boots as you are leaving or to rest a package while searching for your keys, a ceramic garden stool adds a pop of color and a useful resting place.
- Green Coir Doormat :: Speaking of a pop of color… gone are the days of boring doormats simply used to brush off road dirt. Bring life and the season to your doorway with a green patterned coir doormat.